This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 2, 2019 at 8:24 pm

agustinL-3

I am trying to:
on home, i have a woocommerce product that display 4 products and it was working all fine untill now.

there a 3 pages 1 main 2 translation, when wpml is on, on main show the 4 product, on the translation there is a empty white spot.
but when i deactivate wpml, it works on all 3 page.

few days ago it was working fine even if wpml was on what could it be

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
drlandivar.com
doutorlandivar.com
doctorlandivar.com

I expected to see:
right under the slider, there should be 4 products on all 3 domains even when wpml is on

Instead, I got:

but right now that only work on the english main. but not on translations

August 2, 2019 at 9:35 pm
August 2, 2019 at 9:36 pm #4332741

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ or All In One Migration. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

August 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm
August 5, 2019 at 5:36 pm #4342275

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

You can try using the All In One Migration plugin and send me the link to download the file once it is completed. That will be quicker than a zip file. I have marked the next reply as private. Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] on home, i have a woocommerce product that display 4 products’ is closed to new replies.