Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by yigitb-2 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
December 9, 2019 at 1:06 pm #5093015

yigitb-2

I am trying to:to add external domain to my domain

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:on Arabic page icons are missed

Instead, I got:before connecting the 3rd language which is Turkish coming from different domain every thing was fine.
for connecting new domain a change the address from kebabmachine.net/ar to kebabmachine.net by selecting the "different domain per language".
how can i fix this error

December 10, 2019 at 12:52 pm #5099903

yigitb-2

I checked this posts:
[Resolved] Different Domain per language: Icon Fonts are not displayed on the second langua
[Closed] Cart functionality and icon break after switch to 2nd language (DOMAIN METHOD)

But they were not the solution.
for your information the problem is on the Arabic pages which are on the same server and domain As the English one.
the funny thing is that during working on backed on preview mode every thing is fine.
but the main website on second language icons of header and some other icon in the body part are missing.

December 10, 2019 at 4:07 pm #5101417

yigitb-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

January 23, 2020 at 11:11 am #5347739

yigitb-2

yesterday i made a new ticket but i can not see that on my tichet.

please help me after last update the problem come again,
which parameter should i set to correct the issue?