This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
|May 30, 2019 at 7:43 pm #3925877|
I am trying to: Activate the WPML and as soon as i activated it it throwing 502 error, I have Raidboxes hosting.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link but after the activation of WPML Multilingual CMS Plugin. you can test activation using admin details here -hidden link
I expected to see: I need the website running fine with Multilingual SHOP
Instead, I got: I just have 502 Bad Gateway at front as well as at the backend.
|May 31, 2019 at 12:53 pm #3930683|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)
Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will be happy to help you with this.
1. Can you please make sure that the hosting plan your site is on is following the minimum WPML requirements here:
2. Please make sure that you are using the latest updated version for the plugins and the theme.
3. If that is ok, can you please try this:
- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:
- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
Please let me know how that goes and if you are able to find anything new.
I will be waiting for your response.
Just a note that I won't be working on the weekend so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.