This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 4:05 am #4515273

tolgaC-2

Hi,

Everything work perfect but in products if i need to translate with top menus flag turkish to german it give me 404. But same product i can translate english to german or german to turkish.Only TR to DE dont work, example pages below, I cant finish my project about this issue.

Example this product

TR : hidden link
EN:hidden link
DE: hidden link

Thnaks
Best Regards

September 5, 2019 at 9:07 am #4517341

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in! I’m happy to help out.

Could you please let me know if you are able to translate using language meta box inside the product? Can you add a screenshot showing the issue?

For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 9:22 am #4517475

tolgaC-2

Hi,

I added my all info, if i need to translate product turkish to german it give me a 404 page.

Also if you can enter hidden link and select and product and click german flag you can see, german to turkish is ok but turkish to german don't work

September 5, 2019 at 9:44 am #4517989

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

To further debug this issue, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 11:04 am #4518617

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons:

+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Set Language information
+ Fix element types collation
+ Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
+ Assign translation status to duplicated content
+ Set language information

Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 11:22 am #4518785

tolgaC-2

Hello,

I have applied all step but notting change still dont work
hidden link
hidden link

September 6, 2019 at 3:32 am #4523155

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

This seems unusual, the language switcher is not showing the correct links too, so it looks like a conflict issue, can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Thanks

September 6, 2019 at 7:39 am #4523705

tolgaC-2

Hi,

It's unusual true, but true link is ?lang=de i thing if you add this paramater for any page it's going to be go this parameters language and this web site everything work like this but tr to de dont work its your plugins mistake i think and if dont work im going to cancel my order.

September 6, 2019 at 7:53 am #4523841

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

When I say switcher is not showing correctly, I was trying to mention the slug too.

but tr to de dont work its your plugins mistake i think and if dont work im going to cancel my order.

I agree on this point, but on my test site with products it's not happening at all, so it can possibly a plugin or theme conflict with WPML, so I asked you to check if the issue exists on minimal installation, once we find the conflicting the plugin we can move forward to fix the issue with it.

Being so, can you please test it in minimal installation (default theme + Only WPML plugins + WooCommerce) and let me know how it goes.

Thanks

September 6, 2019 at 8:27 am #4524037

tolgaC-2

If i make all those thing why i give you my all information, user, password ? It makes no sense, im going to find another way and cancel my wpml order, im developer and i buy this plug in for not waste my time, if i fix this bug myself, why i give money ?

Thank for your all messages.

September 6, 2019 at 8:38 am #4524109

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am sorry you feel that way, I was just asking if you can help us to find the bug.

I can see that you have installed duplicator on your site but the backup doesn't seems to be completed, so to further debug this issue, could you please provide me wp-content and database backup so I can replicate it on my localhost and perform further debugging?

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] On product page translate issue TR to DE’ is closed to new replies.