This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 23, 2018 at 2:31 pm #2758763

duanZ

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _wpml_api_allowed_content_type() (previously declared in /home/dailylin/public_html/annietiang.com/new/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wpml-api.php:25) in /home/dailylin/public_html/annietiang.com/new/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wpml-api.php on line 25

September 24, 2018 at 2:42 pm #2760813

duanZ

hello, anybody can help me?

September 25, 2018 at 2:48 am #2762375

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

1. Do you currently have polylang plugin activated ? if yes please deactivate it and then reactivate WPML.
let me know your results

2. Remove WPML and re install a fresh version of it downloaded from here
-> https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

3. If both of the above options fail please test the following

-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all non WPML related plugins
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with wich one there is an interaction issue

Let me know your results please.

September 25, 2018 at 9:15 am #2763152

duanZ

HI Sir, our website is in heavy usage everyday. can not turn off plugin and check one by one.I list all plugin below, could you help let us know your suggestion. Or else, I share you the admin /password, can you help debug for me ?

1.Advanced Custom Fields
2. Akismet Anti-Spam
3. Contact Form 7
4. Duplicate Post
5. Insert Headers and Footers
6. Tawk.to Live Chat
7. TinyMCE Advanced
8. Unyson
9. WooCommerce
10 WP Retina 2x
11. Yoast SEO

September 25, 2018 at 4:39 pm #2764812

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

please deactivate plugins TinyMCE Advanced and Duplicate Post temporary and try to run the WPML installation..

if the issue remains please provide me with your access details so i can take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

thank you !

September 29, 2018 at 7:17 am #2775439

duanZ

HI Sir, My site is not able to use this plugin after i tried 3 times, every time crashsed. since our site is on heavy usage everyday, I can not stop plugins even temporary.

Please help me refund my full purchase. thank you.

September 29, 2018 at 5:54 pm #2775752

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

i understand that this is not possible with a live site and i apologize for this issue and would like to debug this issue locally , if possible i would like to create a duplicator package to test this locally without interfering with your site in order to resolve the issue.

to create a duplicator package you can either create one and provide me with the package through Google Drive , Dropbox or your own preferred service or if you would prefer and find it easier you can provide me access and i can create the duplicator package.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

i have enabled your next reply to be private in case you wish to share the duplicator package with me or provide me access for me to do it.

Of course i will be happy to resolve this issue for you locally without interfering with your live site and get the plugin running as expected on your site but If you still want the refund, please follow the link bellow:
https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

The topic ‘[Closed] once activate, fatal error occured’ is closed to new replies.