This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 2:10 pm

chrisC-37

One file from a translation Job set is stuck In Progress, even though its complete on the Translation Supplier side. They are using the Beebox API. All other files within that batch have synced correctly and are complete.

How I can I get that file to complete too?

September 3, 2019 at 2:20 pm
September 3, 2019 at 2:29 pm #4505249

chrisC-37

Job ID is 860, and its for the Wordbee Beebox service.
All these last 17 jobs for Spanish translation were sent together in one batch and processed, only this one file is stuck.

Thanks,
Anthony.

September 3, 2019 at 6:30 pm #4506929

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the provided information.

The WPML Troubleshoot options were not able to solve the issue on first instance. I am consulting our second tier support in regards to a solution and I will be in contact once I received feedback.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 10, 2019 at 10:25 pm #4549123

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

We did not hear back about the translation job issue so far.

Usually, the state of professional translations can be reset by using our troubleshoot options at WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting -> Reset professional translation state

But if you have sent content to Wordbee Beebox, you should cancel the projects in Wordbee Beebox system.

I am not sure of this is an option for you, as you said the translation service finished the job and you been charged for the service, correct? I am still waiting for a reply from our Translation Service Team and I will be in contact asap.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 20, 2019 at 8:52 am #4610701

chrisC-37

Yes, the job is complete, we just can't receive the translations as it says the one file is still in progress.

Did you hear back yet from 2nd tier support?

If not, I will try your suggestion, but just want to wait if you hear back first.

Cheers,
Anthony.

September 20, 2019 at 4:43 pm #4613661

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I see the job ID 860 is no longer "in progress" and is now requesting an update.

Can you please try to send the job again and let me know if you receive the translation back as expected?

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] One file from a translation Job set is stuck In Progress’ is closed to new replies.