This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by victoriaB-11 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 6, 2019 at 7:23 pm #4527171

victoriaB-11

I am trying to: Import the last remaining job. Related ticket here:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/one-job-seems-unable-to-import-and-appears-disconnected-from-the-translator/

I have tried re-submitting the page 2 or 3 times, as well as re-importing, re-syncing, clearing WPML cache, clearing Pantheon cache. The initial issue was probably caused by me editing the english version after submitting it to my translator. Since then, I've re-submitted the page twice with no more progress.

On my end, after clicking "import" or "sync" nothing gets pulled in, and it says "In progress" in the jobs list. On my translators end, they have exported quite a few times, and it says "finished" on their end each time.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: "Related News & Events", "Categories" are both strings that are part of the page I expected to see as translated into French.

Instead, I got: Untranslated english

September 9, 2019 at 3:57 pm #4538765

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I will be helping you with this. I´m checking with some ICL 2nd tier supporters to see what they advise as next steps.

Thanks for your patience.

September 9, 2019 at 4:23 pm #4538867

victoriaB-11

I'm not sure how it got fixed, but with the last import from our translator, where they had two files finished, seemed to fix the problem.