This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 11:01 pm #4514259

Chicharito

I am trying to: Go to the Spanish version of a page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
hidden link

It's the only page where it's not working. I already cleared the WPML cache under troubleshooting

September 5, 2019 at 4:57 am #4515449

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a look and I admit that this is a bit strange. It seems that a backslash is added to the link (even though it shouldn't be there). Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of the website so I can have a closer look at this, please?

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 5, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4520673

Chicharito

Hi Radu, thanks for your reply
Please use these credentials:

September 5, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4520681

Chicharito

Are you sure my answer is private?
I can see it from another IP
I removed the credentials

September 5, 2019 at 8:05 pm #4521947

Chicharito

I found another one
hidden link
hidden link

should open
hidden link

September 6, 2019 at 8:23 am #4524019

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you try again to add the credentials, please? I set the next reply to be private.

Thanks,
Radu

September 12, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4560967

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Thank you for giving me access to the dashboard area. I just checked this out and when I add the language switcher to the footer area (Dashboard → WPML → Languages → Footer language switcher, everything works fine. In this case, I'm thinking that maybe the theme that you're using (or maybe a plugin) is making some sort of changes to the menu items.

In this case, can you deactivate all the plugins except for WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if the issue is still available when you add the language switcher to the menu, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] One of my translated pages URL is not working’ is closed to new replies.