This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 21, 2018 at 10:37 am

indiaH

This is a reply to the ticket : https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-translated-product-category/
How can I share with with the latest version of woodmart ?

I am trying to: show the 3 categories of my product

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: second hand printers category in the page title section like in french and dutch

Instead, I got: nothing appears... Just 2 categories instead of 3

September 24, 2018 at 12:52 pm #2760490

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please share me the latest version of WoodMart theme and WoodMart Core plugin(the original downloaded version) for further debugging. You can share theme and WoodMart Core plugin via Google Drive or Dropbox.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 25, 2018 at 6:35 am
September 25, 2018 at 1:15 pm #2763875

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the theme files. It will be great if you can share the latest version of WoodMart Core plugin. Because in a fresh installation WoodMart Core plugin is showing fatal errors for me.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 7, 2018 at 4:03 pm #2793947

indiaH

Hello,

That was the latest version when I sent it to you.
Do you need a new upload with the files ?

Kind regards,
India

October 8, 2018 at 5:29 pm #2797017

Bigul
Supporter

Hi India,

Thank you for the updates. Actually, I was requesting the Woodmart Core plugin. Because when I tried in a fresh installation it was showing a Fatal error for me. Please check the attached image.

On last Friday Woodmart has released a new version(3.0). Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If you are still having the issues, please share me the latest version of Woodmart theme and Woodmart core plugin(the fresh download copy).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 9, 2018 at 3:13 pm #2800730

indiaH

It's still the same after updating to the latest version.
Do you need the files to check ?
Kind regards,
India

October 10, 2018 at 12:47 pm #2804274

Bigul
Supporter

Hi India,

Thank you for the feedback. I made a Duplicator copy of your site and currently working on it. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 11, 2018 at 3:21 pm #2808869

Bigul
Supporter

Hi India,

I am continuing the debugging on your Duplicator copy. It looks like the issue is happening because of a corrupt entry in the Database. The *Occasions* term is showing *Dutch* as the source language in *icl_traslations* table. But in WPML>>Taxonomy Translation screen it is showing as an English Term. Please check the attached images for more details.

I would like to in which language you have created the *Occasions* term first. So I can consult it with our second tier team for the expert opinion.

The *Second hand printers* term is showing in the frontend when I removed the existing term and retranslate it. But it is showing as the first term, instead of the last one.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] one of translated product category doesn't show up’ is closed to new replies.