This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to see finished French translation on the website. I expected to see all the translation as it is completely written in the CTE.

Solution: Go to the original page, make a small change to the missing content (like adding another point at the end of the sentence), and then edit the French translation. This time, the missing content from translation should be available.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by julieM-11 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 5:44 pm #4555585

julieM-11

I am trying to: See finished French translation on the website.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: All the translation as it is completly written in the ATE.

Instead, I got: A mixture of english and french.

September 12, 2019 at 7:49 am #4559013

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Julie,

I just had a look at the French translation of the Our Process page and I could see that the main text (the one from the middle) is not a part os the translation (it doesn't appear in ATE). In this case, can you go to the original page, make a small change to the middle content (like adding another point at the end of the sentence), and then edit the French translation, please? This time, the content from the middle should be available for translation. Just give this a try and tell me how it goes.

Thanks,
Radu

September 12, 2019 at 2:00 pm #4561507

julieM-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!