This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 12:40 pm #2767279

colmanD-2

I am trying to: translate a page 100% into German.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the German version of the page translated 100% in the WP dashboard.

Instead, I got:the percentage of the page that's translated shows up as less than 100% (84% in the attached screenshot) when I go back into the page, even when I enter translations for everything and get 100% translated before that.

September 27, 2018 at 4:34 pm #2771227

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40MB as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

- We have released updated version of WPML plugins. Can you please take a backup of your site and update ALL WPML plugins and check that if the issue is resolved?

- Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you need to backup your site and switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

If issue still persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

October 5, 2018 at 1:23 pm #2790909

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Yes sure, you can take your time and let us know the results when you are done.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] One page not updating even when all translations are completed’ is closed to new replies.