This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
June 13, 2019 at 12:45 pm #4012975

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

I translated the error message:

[13-Jun-2019 12:37:48 UTC] PHP Notice: WC_Product :: list_attributes is not used from version 3.0! Use wc_display_product_attributes instead. in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/c/3/c3a70732-4b97-4110-a1b7-5a6ffc94c9ff/marvelpit.co.uk/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4329
[13-Jun-2019 12:38:46 UTC] PHP Notice: get_woocommerce_term_meta is not used by version 3.6! Use get_term_meta instead. in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/c/3/c3a70732-4b97-4110-a1b7-5a6ffc94c9ff/marvelpit.co.uk/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4329

It seems that the theme or a plugin is using an outdated functionality. To find the culprit you need to follow this steps:
- Create a full backup of the site.
- Disable all plugins except WPML plugins, Woocommerce and Woocommerce Multilingual.
- Activate a default WordPress theme.
- Double check that the issue disappear. You can keep an eye on the debug.log
- Start activating the theme and then the plugins one by one until the issue -or the error message- re-appears.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Regards,
Carlos

June 17, 2019 at 5:53 am #4032197

janB-19

Why is there in URL something like hidden link The url of site is hidden link

I tried to disable all plugins, except WPML, Woocommerce and Woocommerce multilingual. The problem still persists 🙁 We can be sure now, this issue is not caused by external plugins

June 17, 2019 at 8:57 am #4033505

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your message.

At this point I would like to ask your authorization to make a copy of the site in order to run further tests in a local environment.

Regards,
Carlos

June 18, 2019 at 4:49 pm #4045415

janB-19

OK, what should I do now?

June 18, 2019 at 10:01 pm #4046709

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Just give me your authorization to make the copy of the site so I can run further tests in a local environment 🙂

Regards,
Carlos

June 19, 2019 at 4:38 am #4047929

janB-19

You have my autorizathion. Do you need any entrance to ftp or database, or you can download and "reupload" the site yourself? Thank you.

June 19, 2019 at 10:29 pm #4055019

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I followed this steps in the local copy of the site and the issue seems to disappear:
- Updated all outdated plugins, themes and core.
- Installed the plugins required by the theme.
- Settings -> Permalinks -> Re-saved the permalink structure.
- WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link -> Applied the troubleshooting options that are pointed out in the attached image in one of my previous messages.
- Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products, including attribute by attribute.

Please apply the same steps and let me know if the issue disappeared from the production site or create a full backup and authorize me to apply this steps myself.

Looking forward to your message.
Regards,
Carlos

June 20, 2019 at 4:43 am #4056619

janB-19

Hello there, thanks for your help. The main problem is, that the used template could not to be updated, because there are hardcoded some changes in PHP templates, which will dissapear with the template's update :-/
Please, do everything else, I hope this could help.
The full backup is available from yesterday night at (11:30p.m.) and database's backup from this morning at 3:00 a.m.
Please, be so kind and do desired changes and updates. Thank you

June 20, 2019 at 7:28 pm #4062753

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I applied the same troubleshooting steps as I did in the local copy of the site. Could you tell me if the issue persists?

Regards,
Carlos

June 20, 2019 at 8:18 pm #4062935

janB-19

There is a notice, I don't know the time when it happened. However, the whole product categories are wrong now. Look at SK version PRODUKTY (products). There are 4 main categories. But when you switch RU or EN version, there are no 4 main categories, but there are categories and products. I am afraid, it's all wrong 🙁
When you click here: hidden link , there is only one category, but should be more
I am afraid, the more we do, the wronger it is. I will probably recover from backup, or what?

June 20, 2019 at 8:26 pm #4062967

janB-19

Sorry, I am just investigating this issue, I realised, that there is first-child of category hidden by CSS. I removed that CSS line, so it looks, that SK version is OK. But RU and EN version absolutely not

June 20, 2019 at 8:39 pm #4062973

janB-19

I found this red notice. Do you think, this could be a reason, why it doesn't work? I am using editor direct in language, not WC multilingual products translation

June 21, 2019 at 1:03 am #4063703

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Could you describe the steps you are using to translate products?

Regards,
Carlos

June 21, 2019 at 4:24 am #4064613

janB-19

When the product is created in SK language, I click a plus icon in right sidebar, near English, and confirm checkboxes - duplicate uploaded media and duplicate featured image.

June 21, 2019 at 4:39 am #4064623

janB-19

I tried to upgrade also all templates, but it haven't change anything on situation. Then I tried to apply steps as you describe above, but doesn't help.
Categories went absolutely wrong (in RU and EN) after doing this step:

WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link -> Applied the troubleshooting options that are pointed out in the attached image in one of my previous messages.

SK version seems to be OK.

I must recover from backup now, cause custom changes in templates disappeared. I don't know, what we will do with this.