This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Philippe

I am trying to: All the data for the French and English products are saving and showing properly except for the "ingredients" field.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (switch from English to French to see that the ingredients are the same)

I expected to see: ingredients in English

Instead, I got: ingredients in French

I have created a small video to show what I experience:
hidden link

This video is made from the dev site that is access protected but I have included support access info in the WP login fields (| for cPanel site access:****).

You can work and try stuff on the site as I have backup and this is just the dev site.

Thanks 🙂

September 12, 2019 at 7:37 am #4558909

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Which userid / password shoudl I use to get through the https signin (see image)?

September 12, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4561677

Philippe

Hi,

The login info is included in the private part of the first message. What you need is the cPanel login info and it's with the WP login starting with "for cPanel site access: "

Thanks 🙂

September 12, 2019 at 3:20 pm #4562349

Yvette
Supporter

Aha! The way it came across on the forum, it was difficult to know what was a what. I have opened your informaiton in edit mode and now it is obvious.

Sorry about that!

September 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm #4562953

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I could not see that you had installed the ACF Multilingual plugin:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/

Normally, you would need this addon to be able to have ACF and WPML work together.

I installed this plugin and then marked the relevant fields as translatable in the Mulitlingual Contest Setup portion of the product editor (see images).

Once this was done, your custom fields were then visible to the Translation Editor and picked up for changes/transation.

So, I think this is what was missing.

Please note that when you install ACFML, you will initially see all of the fields of your field group with a red exclamation mark. To remove this, you have to go through each field, open it, and close it agian.

The topic ‘[Closed] One Product Field Stock In French’ is closed to new replies.