This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 23, 2019 at 10:58 am

SiluvosS

I am trying to: translate sections titles of the OnePress Plus theme from LT language to PL. Later I will have to translate to 5 more languages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: LT: hidden link and PL: hidden link

I expected to see: Section titles (KELIONĖ Į ŠILUVĄ, APIE ŠILUVĄ TRUMPAI and others below) in Polish page to see in PL language

Instead, I got: the same lithuanian titles. I have read maybe every post about this problem, but nothing helps for me. I am not much advanced in this.

May 23, 2019 at 12:57 pm #3875465

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum,

I think I have fixed the issue. I have added the corresponding admin text for the feature section,

You can now translate the features section from WPML > String Translation under the domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master" (please refer to the attached screenshot).

I have already added the polish translation for testing which works fine.

I hope this helps you better.

kind regards
Raja

May 23, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3875709

SiluvosS

Thank you very much for your help!
Yes, title of the Features section is working fine. But all other texts of this section (Pasiruošimas / Būti piligrimu ...) are not working....

And all other sections titles are under domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress" and translations of them are not seen on the hidden link.

What is wrong or what I am doing wrong?

May 24, 2019 at 3:56 am #3880995

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI there,

I have added a custom XML configuration in WPML > Settings > Custom XML configuration, to make strings from the domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master" translateable.

Please translate all the home page strings under the domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master" .

I hope this solves your issue.

Kind regards
Raja

May 24, 2019 at 8:03 am #3882041

SiluvosS

Thank you, you are amazing!!
One more issue...
Content of the section LANKOMI OBJEKTAI / CO WARTO ZOBACZYĆ (theme section name is "Team members" / section ID: "vietos") doesnt show translation too.. 🙁
I have translated Images of the content through Media Translation, but in hidden link still see lithuanian texts.

May 24, 2019 at 11:34 am #3884353

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry maybe I didn't convey it properly I am rephrasing my previous response, All your home page customizer content should be translated again from the String translation domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master". If you see any translation missing in the home page please check search for the string under the domain "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master" and translate it.

Please clarify are you referring the images in the Gallery section is missing the translations?

Kind regards
Raja

May 27, 2019 at 8:29 am #3894697

SiluvosS

Thank you for your kindness.

In the the section LANKOMI OBJEKTAI / CO WARTO ZOBACZYĆ (theme section name: "Team members" / section ID: "vietos") content comes from WP files.
Texts under pictures (APSIREIŠKIMO KOPLYČIA JONO PAULIAUS II G. 2, AIKŠTĖ TARP BAZILIKOS IR KOPLYČIOS) are File name and description.
So I dont see them under "admin_texts_theme_mods_onepress-child-master"...

May 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm #3898521

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI,

Sorry, I don't understand your first request regarding Team member content, Could you please clarify what you mean by it's coming from WP files?

Regarding the image files since it's coming directly from media description and title, You can translate them by going to Media > Library change the Language flag from the top bar the list of media for that language will be listed, select the media to edit the file name and description and save.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Raja

May 28, 2019 at 8:00 am #3903707

SiluvosS

Dear Raja,
saying that section content is coming from WP files, I meant that texts are being set not in theme section customisation, but in Media Library. But you have understood this.

I have translated those images through WPML > Media Translation. When I go to Media > Library, as you suggested, and change the Language flag from the top bar, I see those images already translated (picture title and description are in polish already, I attach a screen shot).

But in front page it appears still in lithuanian.

May 29, 2019 at 1:35 pm

The topic ‘[Closed] OnePress Plus theme section titles in frontpage do not translate’ is closed to new replies.