This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 7, 2019 at 3:11 am #4528351

javierC-55

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got:

September 9, 2019 at 10:06 am #4535819

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Please check under: WPML > Settings > Taxonomies Tranlsation
Have you translated the related slug "brand" to all languages?

Woocommerce does not deliver an attribute archive by default - did your theme provide one for you and if so, what is the name of the template?

It maybe that the template is not found if you have incorporated a language-dependent element in the archive name.

2. If you temporarily change your active theme to Storefront, and temporarily deactivate your non-WPML plugins except Woocommerce...do you stil have the same issue?

September 9, 2019 at 1:32 pm #4537679

javierC-55

Hi Yvette.
Yes, translate is correct. Other attributes as colour, size, etc work properly, just "brand" attribute is wrong. I'm using rehub theme and I'm using English and Spanish language, both are supported by that theme by default. I've got another website using only Spanish and working with rehub and runs fine. I'm confused because, under the same page, just one attribute (from at least 15 different attributes more) throws 404 error.
Best Regards!
JC

September 9, 2019 at 3:14 pm #4538475

Yvette
Supporter

Maybe we can work faster if I take a look?

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

September 11, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4553365

javierC-55

Hi Yvette. There's another way to resolve this please?
Regards!

September 11, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4553445

Yvette
Supporter

As I said, can you provide temporary access to the site?

If you don´t want to provide access, then please provide a copy of your site that I can install on a local server:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Use the DUPLICATOR plugin and a file sharing service to send the package it creates. There are 2 files. Only send a downloadable link to the files, do not attempt to upload the files to the forum.

The topic ‘[Closed] only one product attribute send 404 error’ is closed to new replies.