I have translated a number of products, but for some reason the main product image is not coming across to the translated version. The (additional) product gallery images are there and interestingly so is the product thumbnail in the cart. The image is also not missing as such, it's literally linked to "/plugins/woocommerce/assets/images/placeholder.png".
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
I have used the Media Translation plugin, ticked all the boxes and clicked "Apply" and "Start" a few times, but after the ~1500 images have been processed, there's no improvement or fix. I have also cleared and purged the cache multiple times, unfortunately to no avail.
My issue is resolved now. I initially didn't install the Media Translation plugin as I was going to use the same image for each language. I have now installed the plugin and images are available for all translated products!