This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marco 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 12:41 pm #3915477

Marco

I am trying to: see this page hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the page on mobile version too but is not working

Instead, I got: not working also the page id is not what we set as permalink

May 29, 2019 at 10:16 pm #3918879

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. From what I noticed this page is not working on desktop as well and this page does not exist. Are you sure this page is published (not as draft)?

Have you tried to access this page through the backend and save again to see if the page will be displayed on the front-end?

If the problem persists, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

May 29, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3918955

Marco

The page was in the draft) My issue is resolved now. Thank you!