This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 12:28 pm #3951657

elisaL-2

I translated two pages: Common Session and Social Networks

I expected to see: the translated pages (as other pages)

Instead, I got: Oops! That page can’t be found

I can give you password if needed, to win time because it's really urgent

Many thanks and best regards,

Laetitia

June 4, 2019 at 3:16 pm #3953197

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi

I´ll be helping you

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

June 5, 2019 at 6:16 am #3957337

elisaL-2

And could you please send the answer at laetitia@symporg.ch my colleague Elisa is not at the office for a couple of days ...
Thanks,

June 5, 2019 at 7:36 am #3957761

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

For both pages, I changed the URL format of your system to use "Different languages in directories" instead of "language added as a parameter" in
WPML > Languages > Language URL Format

I am able to switch between all languages now in both pages - can you please see if you are still encountering the same issue?

June 5, 2019 at 8:07 am #3957841

elisaL-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

June 5, 2019 at 5:10 pm #3963015

elisaL-2

It did not work any more
Could you please have a look quickly?
I am really in a hurry

June 6, 2019 at 6:32 am #3966077

elisaL-2

I think there is something wrong wiht permalink because yesterday I create a new (with "clone") and I copy paste the permalink in another page and same error message (this page is Tuesday, 16th July - Evening in the Geneva Vinyard)

June 6, 2019 at 7:53 am #3966785

elisaL-2

Yvette, are you here? Should I open a new ticket?

June 6, 2019 at 9:59 am #3967965

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Yes - I no longer have access to your site. I am opening the private area for the information again so I can look.

The topic ‘[Closed] Oops! That page can’t be found. for Page Common Session and Social Networks’ is closed to new replies.