Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.76 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Henrik 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
January 27, 2013 at 6:38 pm #99657

Henrik

Hi,

I have the website hidden link. In the english version the featured products and the items in the shop links to the right place, but can't get my featured products to link to the product in spanish, even though it works just fine in english. (Spanish: hidden link)

I can see the problem is that the URL is /producto/ instead of the working URL which is /product/

The problem came when I uploaded a full translation of Woocommerce. It should support slugs for custom post types in this version of WPML (2.6.3). I should be able to change the URL in WPML -> translation options.

The problem is, that it doesn't save it when I make the change.

Can someone help me with an solution?

Thanks!

Henrik

January 28, 2013 at 6:24 am #99692

Harshad

Dear Henrik,

Can you please let us know the version of Translation Management and String Translation plugin installed?

January 28, 2013 at 7:26 am #99701

Henrik

Hi again,

Sure here's all of them:

WPML String Translation Version 1.5.3

WPML Multilingual CMS Version 2.6.3

WPML Sticky Links Version 1.2.1

WooCommerce Multilingual Version 1.4

January 29, 2013 at 9:56 am #100110

Henrik

Do you need anymore information to get a better idea of what the problem can be?

Kind regards

Henrik

January 29, 2013 at 12:08 pm #100178

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Henrik,

Today new WPML plugin versions were released. It would be good to update them first.
To keep track easier with our different plugin versions, I can recommend using our "Installer" plugin, available here: hidden link - if you are not using it already.

Also, could you install the development version of our "Woocommerce Multilingual" plugin and see if it makes a difference?

January 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm #100255

Henrik

Hi Andreas,

It worked! Now the URL's are working as they should. Great timing with the update 🙂

Thanks!

Henrik