This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 27, 2018 at 1:11 pm

mohamedO-2

I am trying to: change the language switcher but it seems the option on the back end of the site doesn't work.

Can somebody please look into this?

September 28, 2018 at 11:30 am #2773538

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support forum.

As per your screenshot, you are missing almost all the WPML options in your dashboard.

Your WordPress, theme, and WPML are up to date. You are using the latest version of them.
What you are experiencing is unusual.

so could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Plugin conflict
Could you please disable all the plugins and check this?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] Options for language switcher not working’ is closed to new replies.