This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 10, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Andreas Falck

I am trying to: get the right order amount in back end

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: N/A

I expected to see: The same amount as on the customers order in Klarna Backend

Instead, I got: Client order from finland 1900 Euro turns to 16900 Euro in woocommerce backend. I have talked too Woocommerce and they point at you, they say something must be off att your side

August 10, 2017 at 6:28 pm #1339638

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hello, Andreas.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.

I've just installed the Klarna WooComemrce extension on my test server.
Could you, please explain to me how I can replicate this problem?
Please tell me a step by step process (do 1. 2. 3...).

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 10, 2017 at 7:32 pm #1339675

Andreas Falck

Add a product in two two different currecies, SEK as base currency and Euro for finland, specific pricing for each market. Switch to Suomi and complete a full order through klarna checkout. This is how it looks for me, the pictures you got earlier were from back end, the result of a buy like this. I have tax display by country installed as well so it runs smooth. Caching disabled.

August 11, 2017 at 7:19 am #1339951

Andreas Falck

The exakt problem is discribed here: hidden link

August 11, 2017 at 1:02 pm #1340248

Andreas Falck

Were are we with this?

August 13, 2017 at 7:35 am #1340866

Andreas Falck

We are now releasing orders via Klarnas backend but we really need help with this i every possible way.

August 13, 2017 at 7:12 pm #1341014

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I can not replicate this on my local server.
I find it hard to understand all the settings that you did because of the Swedish language on your screenshots.
I want to ask your permission to take a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
I will then try to debug the issue on my local server.

It is also important for me to mention that the Klarna plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/klarna/) is not in our compatibility list of WooCommerce extensions.
https://wpml.org/documentation/woocommerce-extensions-compatibility/

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 13, 2017 at 7:19 pm #1341015

Andreas Falck

Please do, go ahead an duplicate the site. Please look at the github link, that explains it all: hidden link

August 15, 2017 at 2:38 pm #1343712

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, and sorry for the late response here.
I was having trouble installing the duplicator package from your site.
I think that it is related to the security plugins that are installed on your site.

Anyway, I've continued to investigate this problem.
Here is what I have found.
First, there is a new version of the Klarna plugin and on your site is not updated.
Please update to version 2.4.0 and see if it fixes the problem.

Else, I've found a similar ticket in our forum.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/klarna-checkout-uk/#post-1329733
Which led me to the Klarna's to Klarna's documentations here.
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/klarna/?_ga=2.219811226.2029491659.1502806149-1153628281.1469633039
It states there the following:
- Klarna only works in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, UK and United States
- You need an agreement with Klarna for each country and payment method you plan to sell to/with. Contact Klarna for more information about available payment alternatives for your country
- An SSL Certificate is required for the UK and United States
Are all set up by those guide lines from Klarna?
Are operating from one of those countries?
Do you have an agreement for each one of the countries that you operate from?
Do you an SSL certificate if you're operating from the UK or the United States?

This information will help me get advanced with this issue and get help from my superiors about this issue.

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 15, 2017 at 5:37 pm #1343876

Andreas Falck

Yes, everything is set, we have SSL and agreement for each country. Like i described. Finland is live and the orders come, lands at Klarna correct but wrin in our back end so its the translation from Klarna in to our ordersystem that fails. look at the github link above. I will uppdate Klarna now.

August 15, 2017 at 11:47 pm #1344080

Itamar
Supporter

Thanks for checking this.

I've read the GitHub discussion.
So if I understand you correctly, what you are saying is that solution number 1 by NiklasHogefjord (currently the last reply in that thread) is not solving the problem on your site?
Is it correct?

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 16, 2017 at 7:17 am #1344187

Andreas Falck

I have the latest version and SSL so that not it. You should get in touch with this guy on Klarna, he says he has a solution becuse they are one of the biggest paymentservices in europe and you top should work together, taht woud benefit the borh of you. juho.syrjanen@klarna.com So no, the problem is still there but can it be a SSL issue because the url transforms from a rawbike.se/fi to a unique url when activatet? The problem occured when we activated the SSL

August 16, 2017 at 2:10 pm #1344553

Itamar
Supporter

Thank you for all this extra information.

I'm discussing this issue with my superiors and get back to here when I have an answer from them.

Thank you for your patience,
Itamar

August 16, 2017 at 8:19 pm #1344834

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Andreas.

This issue is now escalated to our compatibility team.
We'll keep you updated here on any new about it.

Thanks,
Itamar.

October 10, 2017 at 10:14 am #1396492

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Andreas.

As I've already mentioned here in August, I'd forwarded this ticket to our Compatibility Team, and they will investigate further and contact the author if needed.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

It would be great if you can also contact the author asking him to reply us. This may help expedite the process.

Best regards,
Itamar.