This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Order pages not stable in the second language.

Solution:

It turned out the problem was due to the plugin Wordfence and its reCaptcha feature that seemed to interfere.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stephanV-9 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 6, 2019 at 12:11 pm #4525195

stephanV-9

Hello,

The website d-ligence.be has 2 languages :

- English (default)
- French

All the ordering steps are OK in English but in French it is not the case.

I have been through different topics about it in the forum and found solutions here and there:

- unchecking "translation is complete" for some pages
- SKU issues of products
- Etc...

But now, again, I have an issue when accessing the 'my-account' French page... products disappear from the cart, Etc.

I think I caused a big mess after all the changes I applied here and there.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Stéphan

September 8, 2019 at 10:41 am #4531149

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

It might be that the setting has changed in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab.
Please check if our documentation at the following link helps you to solve the issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/clearing-cart-contents-when-language-or-currency-change/

If you can't solve the issue by reading the above documentation, please explain to me exactly how to see the issue on your site.

In this case, if you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 10, 2019 at 7:52 am #4542681

stephanV-9

Hello Itamar,

Thank you for your email.

I have tried your solution but it didn't change the problem.

On the other hand it gave me other ideas! 🙂

And it turned out the problem was due to the plugin Wordfence and its reCaptcha feature that seemed to interfere...

As I don't exactly know why, I am not sure so far that everything works at 100% as it should be. I'll see in the coming days/weeks.

Best regards,

Stéphan