Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by constantinS-4 6 months, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
March 24, 2022 at 3:55 pm

constantinS-4

I have an issue with my checkout thank you page (received order). Wehn I pass an order in the main language (wich is French) and the 2nd one (Spanish), all it's ok, I get to the thank you page at the end. But when I try to order in english, the order is received and the customer gets the email, but it doesn't land to the thank you page. Instead we go to cart page and we get the message: the cart is empty...
I suppose is as endpoint issue, but the endpoint is well translated and all should work

March 24, 2022 at 5:14 pm
March 24, 2022 at 5:23 pm #10870779

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Please proceed with my suggestion and reply here. If needed one of our supporters will continue helping you with this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

March 28, 2022 at 7:53 am #10889313

constantinS-4

Hello,
I have found a solution (changed the english endpoint with the french endpoint and it's working). I don't know why but it was impossible to use the english endpoint.
So now I have the same endpoint for the french version and english version (which is not a big deal, is only in the link).