This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.74 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 1, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3512139

zvonimirM

I am trying to: edit or add post (wordpress dashboard)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: dashboard at aposo.gov.ba

Problem is very slow loading and high CPU usage

Instead, I got: slow dashboard with 404 errors in console (otgsPopoverTooltip.js and otgsPopoverTooltip.css)

April 2, 2019 at 2:04 am #3512503

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contact WPML Support.

In case of an 404 Error on front end I would usually advise you simply go to Settings -> Permalinks and click the save button without taking any further changes but do I understand right that the issue is on the back end?

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Kind regards
Andreas

April 2, 2019 at 6:53 am #3514215

zvonimirM

Yes, I have problem with dashboard only. I enabled debug options, and I got this error:

Undefined index in *hidden*/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/ui/loader.php on line 97

April 2, 2019 at 6:30 pm #3520003

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

April 3, 2019 at 5:58 pm #3529557

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I was checking your site and I did not experience any 404 errors on the back end in the current setup.
Anyhow, we have release new version of WPML, Translation Management and Sting Translation. Please go to:

Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and update all WPML plugins.

After this please check the debug-log again and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 4, 2019 at 6:51 am #3532433

zvonimirM

Hi

I updated WPML, but I'm still getting those errors - please find screenshots attached.

April 4, 2019 at 5:50 pm #3537453

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I have connected myself again to your website and I was able to add a post (draft) and edit it afterwards. Could it be that the edit/add post issue is a random issue or was it maybe solved after you deactivated another plugin?

I have tried to use the plugin Duplicator to take a copy from your website for further investigation but the package was missing important content folders. I realized you are using a custom folder structure and there are at least 3 directories for WordPress Plugins.

I am consulting our second tier about the issue and I will get back to you as soon I receive feedback.

Later today I can send you another private message with instructions for migrating your site to our test server for further debugging. Let me know if this might be convenient for you.

As soon I received feedback I will get in contact with you again.

Do not hesitate to ask if you got any further questions.

Kind regards,
Andreas

April 4, 2019 at 7:41 pm #3538129

zvonimirM

Great, thanks for helping me in this case:). Of course, that sounds ok for me.

April 5, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3545533

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi!

I have just send you a private message with the server access credentials. Make sure to leave me a short notification message once the site migration has been completed and I will be able to debug your site.

I will further be taking some performance tests to see why your site is slowing down.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards
Andreas

April 5, 2019 at 7:54 pm #3546659

zvonimirM

Hi Andreas

Thank you... Website migration just finished

April 5, 2019 at 10:56 pm #3547301

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the migration of your site.

Sadly, somehow the plugins are not included into the migrated version of the site which for I am not able to debug the issue.

As far I can say I had no problem on the migrated website to add and edit a post.

Our second tier informed me that the issue is that your server tries to load some contents over the protocol http and some over https.
This means that his WordPress is not properly configured to work on https.

Please contact your host provider and ask them to revise your server´s https configuration.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] otgsPopoverTooltip 404 problem’ is closed to new replies.