Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rosaliev-2 1 week, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
November 17, 2019 at 10:42 pm #4961275

rosaliev-2

Tell us what you are trying to do? translate seo from yoast. i open it and see it in wpml > translations > products. My others administrator cant see fields there. also, one of them only see 4 product, the other more than 1000. I want any admin user to be able to modify or add translation.

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

November 18, 2019 at 6:23 am #4961937

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Translations can be edited only by the translation managers or by the translators who got assigned the translation job.
So just make the admins translations managers: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/working-with-translation-managers/

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

November 18, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4965795

rosaliev-2

hi

I installed at the beginning that users of this site can translate...i'm pretty shure but can i verified...

in Translation roles, i have add my other admin so they can translate things.
in product page...my other admin can open english translation and translate the product. But SEO is not there...
and when i send them to WPML > Translation...they cant do it there...Where i can add them to be able to translate SEO Yoast

November 19, 2019 at 11:59 am #4971625

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

you mean SEO like this for products, right? hidden link

for me, I am able to see that as other admin as well: hidden link - as admin 2
but for this you have to have something filled here first: hidden link

I created a fresh site to test this.
please go to : hidden link (username : demo)
create another product, add seo details
open hidden link using the username "wpml" password "otgs" in another browser.
try tranlate.
do you see the same issue as you have in your site?
if yes, could you please explain me that using URLs and screenshots?

Regards,

November 19, 2019 at 5:46 pm #4974875

rosaliev-2

hi,
you mean SEO like this for products, right? --> YES, i can with any admin user, change YOAST META Title or META description...in french, in my product.

My trouble is when we translate in english...in product page, i dont have Yoast field when i do translation...it'S stop to the image (see capture 1)
and if i go in WPML>Traductions...I dont even have the choice products...so i cant translate it.

So i can put my product in french...I can partially translate them in english...but no SEO...for all my admin account on the website, except the main one...so only one admin can translate every things...and that not wath i want.

November 20, 2019 at 10:47 am #4978889

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

It should be able to edited by other translations managers as well if you do not assign a job / translation to a translator directly.
If you create a new page and take/translate it from another Translation Manager before assigning to anyone, can the other translation manager/admin able to translate?

Let me know after checking this please.

Regards,

November 20, 2019 at 7:54 pm #4983833

rosaliev-2

no it'S not. My client have create 80 new products with his account and i cant translate it. Also...i have 1000 products in woccommerce, only 350 that i can ajust translation in WPML...like if the others where completed or not assign...i dont even know how to assign a prouct to an admin...
can i give you an access?

November 21, 2019 at 7:26 am #4985549

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

This is very strange.

Create a new temporary admin user and let me know the username and password.
Also, let us know me the username and password that could be able to translate the products.
The next reply is private.

Regards,

November 24, 2019 at 11:40 pm #5007997

rosaliev-2

so any news for me?
my client is a little desperate to translate his things and it still does not work

November 25, 2019 at 7:21 am #5008623

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

Using the WOKER account:
1. I see all the products in French: hidden link
2. I see all the products in English: hidden link
3. I see YOAST seo fields when I edit them in French: hidden link
4. I see YOAST seo fields when I edit them in English: hidden link

but I do not see the YOAST field when I try to translate them in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual : hidden link
It's because those fields are empty in the original product: hidden link
I see the YOAST seo fields when I translate the product if I add the something to the original product seo fields.
Product in French seo filled: hidden link
So I can translate them in English now: hidden link

So whoever create a products should fill something in the YOAST seo fields in the original languages. Then only you will be able to translate it to the other langauge.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

November 26, 2019 at 6:49 pm #5024497

rosaliev-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!