This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
June 16, 2019 at 8:22 am #4030065

ahmedA-75

The Yoast redirects are not working anymore after I have migrated my website to another server.
The redirects that do not work are actually the redirects related to other languages other than the website main language (English).
For example, if the old url redirect (in french) has the following pattern: /fr/* , the redirect is now not working.
I've tried a couple of fixes suggested on your forums as I can see other people had the same issue back in March, but they did not work.

June 17, 2019 at 10:57 am #4034763

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

To better understand how to move forward with a solution, could you please provide me with information about your environment by following these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

After you add the debug info (in the field i just enabled for it), please also add your site credentials (in the fields i just enabled for that purpose, too) and give me a reference redirection and where i can find such redirection so i can run a few tests and see what's going on.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Other languages redirects are not working any more’ is closed to new replies.