This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 11:43 am #4314003

orenF-2

I am trying to: Get the new translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:a full translation

Instead, I got:missing content

July 31, 2019 at 5:43 pm #4317147

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. What service are you using? In WPML> Support, at the bottom, are any error messages being displayed?

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

August 1, 2019 at 9:24 am #4320177

orenF-2

There do not seem to be any error messages. If you tell me how to search for the WPML and WP versions I will provide that information

August 1, 2019 at 9:17 pm #4325283

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Information on WPML versions is in the debug you provided. Thank you!

I noticed that you are using some outdated plugins. Please, could you update all WPML plugins to see if the problem will persist?

If the update is not being displayed to you, you must update it manually. You can check the walkthrough in our documentation: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#updating-manually. Remember to back up your site before you upgrade them.

After updating the WPML plugins, please check if the problem still persists or if the translation is received correctly.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Our translation service has pushed new translations but they do not appear’ is closed to new replies.