This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 21, 2019 at 5:27 am #3651695

yaronb-2

I am trying to:
Show that all of my product are in Stock (Which they are)
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Original page (US) which is in Stock
hidden link

Faulty page (UK) Which is showing out of stock:
hidden link
I expected to see:
That the product page in the translated language will show that its in stock.

*I have tried syncing the stock
*Im using the most updated WPML version
Instead, I got:

April 22, 2019 at 3:32 pm #3656703

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes if corresponds.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML and Woocommerce.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products.
- Activate the theme and the other plugins.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 23, 2019 at 4:11 am #3659589

yaronb-2

This didnt solve.

This is obviously related to WPML as the original product page is showing stock but translation is showing out of stock.

Any suggestions?

April 23, 2019 at 1:47 pm #3664443

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much or your feedback.

In this case I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

April 24, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3673781

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

I visited the site and I tried to sync all the products but there are 3 errors in the Javascript console of the browser that doesn't allow me to continu with the syncronization.

I would like to ask you to update the outdated plugins and the theme to their latest version and check if the syncronization issue persists. If you create a full backup of the site and authorize me to do the updates, I can apply the steps and we could save some time.

Looking forward to your message.
Regards,
Carlos

April 24, 2019 at 3:15 pm #3674509

yaronb-2

Hi Carlos ive created a backup a few days ago so you have my green light on this.

Let me know if you need anything from my end.

Thanks

April 24, 2019 at 7:11 pm #3676211

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your authorization.

It seems that the cause of the issue was the configuration of the custom field '_stock'. I fixed this configuration, however I can't sync the products because I get this error in the JS console of the browser: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

I get this error even with in a minimal setup (all plugins deactivated except WPML, Woocommerce and WCML plugins, and a WordPress default theme active).

I kindly ask you to contact your hosting providers and ask them about this error message (Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT) and when this issue disappear then go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Sync all the products.

Please let me know the results of the steps above.
Regards,
Carlos