This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jitske 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 11:11 am

Jitske

When a product is out of stock it is still visible in one language. When I try to add it to the cart it says it is not available. Which is abvious because the product is not in stock.
In the second language the product displays the 'out of stock message' als it should be.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: an out of stock message in both languages not in just one language

Can you please help solve this?

October 4, 2018 at 8:22 am #2786687

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I can see that this product is similar stock status, hidden link so is the issue resolved?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 4, 2018 at 8:28 am #2786695

Jitske

Hi Shekhar,

For this product the issue is resolved. Because I saved it again and then it was OK. But we can't save all products again every day to be shure that the stock is OK.

Today we found a new one. Maybe you can check this one:

hidden link

In Dutch you can order the product. In French it is not in stock (in the admin it is NOT in stock). It should not be possible to buy this in whatever language.

October 4, 2018 at 10:44 am #2787215

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Yes, I can see that issue, I tested this on my fresh install and I couldn't replicate the issue, so, It seems like a theme/plugin conflict or a PHP error that is blocking some functionalities and creating such issues, so could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thanks

October 9, 2018 at 7:19 am #2798523

Jitske

Hi Shekhar,

I don't have a testing site. My hoster made a new (more complete) duplicate. So could you please check again with this package?
Can you please open a private message so I can give you the URL to download the package?

Thanks,
Jitske

October 9, 2018 at 1:39 pm #2800200

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Sure, I have enabled the private reply for you.

Thanks

October 10, 2018 at 7:09 am
October 11, 2018 at 4:38 am #2806646

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

When I try to open the backup file, it says 403 forbidden, am I missing any steps?

Thanks

October 11, 2018 at 10:11 am #2807513

Jitske

I've edited the link in the latest private message. There is a link to dropbox now. Does that help?
Can you open it now?

October 12, 2018 at 6:51 am #2810918

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I downloaded the backup files, but I can see that the database backup is missing, I tried to install a plugin and create a database backup but couldn't create one, so could you please use send me a database backup too, I guess, you can create one from your hosting service panel.

Thanks

October 12, 2018 at 6:52 am #2810920

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Also, could you please update your WooCommerce plugin to the latest version and let me know if that helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

October 12, 2018 at 8:00 am #2811054

Jitske

I've updated all plugins + database is in the back-up package now (see the latest private message)
please try again 😉

October 15, 2018 at 7:43 am #2816429

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Shekhar is on vacation now. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

I have downloaded the Duplicator copy of the site now and will check it further on my local server.

I have a request. Please try the following steps after a site backup and let me know your feedback.

a) Visit WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Status
b) Click on *Troubleshooting* link on the bottom
c) Choose *Sync product stock quantity and status* option. Check the attached image for more details
d) Then click on the *Start* button
e) Wait till the process complete. Then make sure the issue is existing or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 15, 2018 at 11:10 am #2817044

Jitske

Hi Bigul,

When I try to do this, it starts spinning as if the system is working. But after 1 hour waiting the number of products to sync is still the same.
This seems not to be working.

October 16, 2018 at 11:57 am #2820846

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I have installed the Duplicator package and went through a few of the out of stock Products in both languages. But unable to reproduce the issue exactly.

Does it happen randomly? Are you still having the issue with any Products? Because I am not able to reproduce it now.

I have tried to sync the Product stock Quantity on my local copy and it is working for me. But it took time. Please check the attached image.

--
Thanks!

Bigul