This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hooiC 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
January 12, 2019 at 11:06 am #3083041

hooiC

I am trying to: remove the jobs from the translator manager ( which is myself, internal translator) so that i don't get the this reminder daily

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
This is a quick reminder about translation jobs that you sent and are behind schedule.
The deadline that you set for the following jobs has passed:
• Home (deadline: 2018-12-22, late by 20 days)
• Checkout (deadline: 2018-12-22, late by 20 days)
You can see all the jobs that you sent and their deadlines in the list of translation jobs.

I expected to see: no reminder to my email account

Instead, I got: the above message nearly everyday

January 14, 2019 at 6:24 am #3086040

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.
The emails you are receiving are an automatic way to remind you of the remaining translations in your website.
It seems, there are 2 translations jobs for the home page as per the attached image. please remove one translation job, complete the other translation job and let me know if it resolves this email reminder issue.

As per the checkout page, it seems that the translation is not yet complete, please complete it and check back again.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

January 18, 2019 at 1:46 pm #3106189

hooiC

Thank you for your advice. how do you remove the translation jobs? please share the link for the step to remove translation jobs assigned to myself as translation manager. its useful to know this step for future reference.

January 18, 2019 at 2:21 pm #3106337

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. As of now, we will only be able to cancel them, sorry for the confusion.
Select the jobs and click on cancel jobs at the bottom of the page.

If your languages pairs, as a translator, allow you to translate those translations, you can open a job in WPML->Translations. and click on resign in the bottom left of the opened translation editor.

To read more about translation management see this article
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

January 18, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3106464

hooiC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!