This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.90 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by catherineR-7 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 8:56 pm #3771081

catherineR-7

Getting emails about overdue translations jobs report, even though all jobs are cancelled (this was a testing site, and we cancelled all jobs). We can't cancel them again since they say they are already cancelled. Also, the setting to send reminders about overdue translation jobs is turned off already, so we're not sure why we're getting the emails at all.

May 9, 2019 at 5:16 am #3773165

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in! I’m happy to help out.

We have a similar case before where the option was disabled from backend, but it was still enabled in the database, I suspect the same for your issue too, could you please enabled/disable the option again and see if the problem exists, this should update the DB properly.

Further, you can also try a workaround from this ticket to stop receiving emails: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/get-rid-of-overdue-translation-jobs-report/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

May 9, 2019 at 6:44 pm #3778891

catherineR-7

Hi, thanks for your response. I went ahead and turned it on, saved it, then turned it back off and saved it. I'll let you know if that resolves the issue.

May 10, 2019 at 4:41 am #3781355

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Sure, I will wait for your feedback.

Thanks

May 11, 2019 at 4:02 pm #3790947

catherineR-7

It seemed to work, as we stopped getting emails. We'll eventually turn back on email notifications, so hopefully at that time we won't get emails for already-cancelled jobs. Thanks for your assistance!