Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by olofs 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Konrad Karpieszuk.

Author Posts
December 6, 2013 at 12:52 pm #303452

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi

I don't see login details for cpanel.

And also about website ftp access: i really need access to phpmyadmin and ftp (both) to download copy of your site. Copy version as playground is not an option - we need to test it at our servers with our developer and debugging tools. Please provide me those data 🙂

December 6, 2013 at 1:22 pm #303462

olofs

well I wrote it in the ticket field as usual and cPanel and FTP are same
Ola

December 6, 2013 at 2:19 pm #303501

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Ola, i don't understand

this is this website? hidden link

It looks totaly diffrent than you introduced at beginning of this topic. It uses diffrent theme, it was RealEstate, right?

December 6, 2013 at 2:20 pm #303503

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

OK, ignore my last post 🙂 i see that this is this website hidden link

December 6, 2013 at 3:24 pm #303546

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Dear Ola,

i downloaded your ite and intalled it on our dev server. First thing which I see: you uses outdated WPML plugins.

actual version number for WPML is 3.0.1 and we are preparing 3.1, but you uses 2.9.3, which is old. Please upgrade this to WPML 3.0.1 (and also other WPML plugins). Newest version you find here
http://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/

menawhile I will also test this cloned site how it works with 3.1 nightly version.

December 7, 2013 at 10:54 am #303762

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Hello Ola, next day of testing 🙂

I see some possible things which makes your page slower and for sure takes CPU usage:

1. in wp-config.php you have:

define('ALTERNATE_WP_CRON', true);

please change 'true' into 'false' and check if it helps (wait few hours for results).

2. if it doesn't help, please add to your wp-config.php just in next line to this from 1st point:

define( 'DISABLE_WP_CRON', true );

And check if it helps. If it help, tell me, because this is not end of changes which you will have to do.

December 7, 2013 at 12:03 pm #303772

olofs

Hi I have set crone to yes because othetwise backupbuddy doesn't work. But no påroblem I can set it it to False
Why doesn't WPML plugins show in the backend that there's updates?

You having fun in the sandbox? 🙂
Best Ola

December 9, 2013 at 7:23 am #304187

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Hi Ola,

if you want to see wpml plugins upgrades (and also install them automatically) you should install this plugin too: hidden link

I copied your sandbox and I am testing this on my computer (and compare results with online version). Now i see that it is much faster at my computer (which is hasn't good hardware as you might think) but full results I will report you soon. Also I foud some bottlenecks in code which makes site slower than it should be.

January 7, 2014 at 1:07 am #316901

olofs

It is not but I get too tired to try to get help from WPML support