This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 2:50 pm #3952903

Yves

Any news?

With all due respect, but this is taking ages. We want a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks!

June 5, 2019 at 10:07 am #3959145

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm sorry that it is taking too long. I've just sent a message to my superiors letting them know that you are asking about this issue. I'll keep you updated here.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 5, 2019 at 7:52 pm #3963803

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm sorry but there still no news about this issue. Our second tier supporter informs me that it might take time to fix this issue.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that it is causing you.

Regards,
Itamar.

June 16, 2019 at 10:02 am #4030299

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Our developer has debugged the performance issue on your site and found that it is possible to improve the performance. Our developer can do the changes on your website, but first, you need to create a full backup of your site and allow us to make DB changes. I'm enabling private message fro the next reply so you can share with us the access details.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Overload of request to our server’ is closed to new replies.