This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 8:19 am

windsorB

I am trying to:

I have set English as my default language and using few more languages in my Installation such as Arabic Chinese etc. I downloaded Elementor Pro and i went to Arabic back end to create a page and everything turns to Arabic although i set English as my Default language.
I contacted Elementor to check the issue and this is their reply :

I can see English as default language but I can also see that Arabic was added as priority language through WPML. (Now its removed) Also, for further help you may need to contact WPML support as well as it's overriding settings of the WP language and it's not related to Elementor anywhere.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: english even if am using other language but i get the actual language

Instead, I got:

September 13, 2019 at 5:49 pm #4570305

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

When creating a new Arabic translation or updating the existing Arabic post or page using Elementor builder in the frontend, all the Elementor menus and options are appearing in Arabic, am I right?

If so, it is an expected result. Because we are editing the Post or Page in the frontend. So menus will be appearing in the selected language.

Please check it and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 16, 2019 at 7:11 am #4576791

windsorB

Hello,

Yes is exactly as you described it. But the issue is that i cant understand Arabic so i need English in the menus even if am using Arabic translation Chinese etc.

Thank you

September 16, 2019 at 1:45 pm #4580923

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But sorry, there are limitations to achieve it because of the performance issue. Please visit the following ticket for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wp-toolbar-and-elementor-in-default-admin-language/

--
Thanks!

Bigul