This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 2:51 pm #3931349

ryanT-10

The headings won't show up to be translated. I've tried to add to the wptm config.xml file but nothing seems to work.

May 31, 2019 at 5:55 pm #3932571

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 1, 2019 at 9:14 am #3934647

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. I have added language configuration for this custom shortcode in WPML>>Settings>>Custom XML configuration.

But now the translations of *Plans and Services* page are in *In progress* mode. So please complete the translation, then update *Plans and Services* page in English(just resave to refresh the translation settings) and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 22, 2019 at 9:03 pm #4071593

ryanT-10

The issue is still not fully resolved, following shortcodes are still not showing in advanced translation editor even though they're added to WPML>>Settings>>Custom XML configuration:
- buttons (attributes: text)
- iconbox (attributes: heading)
- pricetable (attribute: button_text), please note other content from pricetable is translatable

Please also see attached

June 23, 2019 at 5:04 pm #4073325

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be happening because of the sync issues. Please complete the translation of the Pages. After that make a minor edit in the default language Page to refresh the translation settings and update the page. Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 24, 2019 at 9:28 pm #4079857

ryanT-10

Thanks Bigul, it helped with the "buttons" elements but 2 others are still not recognized even though we did exactly what you recommended. These elements are:
- iconbox and its attribute: heading
- pricetable and its attribute: button_text, other texts strings from that elements were already translatable before

Can you tell us what else can we do? I believe you still have access to our site so maybe it's possible you will check and fix the configuration (plus tell us what has been done so we can address similar issues in the future by ourselves)?

Thanks

June 25, 2019 at 5:16 am #4081313

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be happening because the language configuration is defined for the *iconbox* and *pricetable* shortcodes two times. Please change it as a single language configuration like the following.

<shortcode>
     <tag>pricetable</tag>
     <attributes>
         <attribute>button_text</attribute>
         <attribute>heading</attribute> 
     </attributes>
</shortcode> 
 <shortcode>
       <tag>iconbox</tag>
       <attributes>
             <attribute>heading</attribute>
              <attribute>description</attribute>
        </attributes>
</shortcode>

After that please complete the translation of the Pages and make a minor edit in the default language Page to refresh the translation settings and update the page. Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Page Builder WP Page Bakery Headings Element won't translate’ is closed to new replies.