Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
January 12, 2018 at 9:45 am #1482581

phamH

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Delete and install lastest update, but page can't load. Then, I install one by one plugin, all ok but install and active WooCommerce Multilingual page not load.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Install and update.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I don't know

What is the link to your site?
quanpham.vn

January 14, 2018 at 12:12 am #1483922

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

For being of bettter help, can you please provide you WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I would also need to see the detail of the error log. You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Edit your wp-config.php file and add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . 'https://cdn.wpml.org/error_log.txt');

This will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents.

January 20, 2018 at 4:27 am #1490547

phamH
An error occurred while installing Woocommerce: The plugin generated unexpected output. Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/quanpham.vn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/lib/dqml2tree.php on line 475 . 

If I update newest version WPML plugins, site can't load, too.

January 22, 2018 at 2:13 pm #1492094

Lauren
Supporter

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please try to to do a manual update by following these steps:

1. Ensure that you have a full backup for the site. Make sure WooCommerce is up to date.

2. Log in to your WPML.org account and go to the Downloads section. Download the WPML components that you need. You will receive a ZIP file for each one of WPML’s components.

3. Deactivate the current WPML version that you are using. Be sure to deactivate WPML and all its components. Otherwise, the installation files may be locked and not writeable. Don’t worry, your translations are not going to be modified.

4. Delete the plugin, so that you can install the new version. Note: if you cannot delete from inside WordPress, use an FTP program to delete the folders of WPML and its components from wp-content/plugins.

5. In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the ZIP files that you downloaded. Alternatively, if you cannot upload plugins directly to WordPress, unzip each file. A directory will be created. Then upload the unzipped directories to your site’s ‘wp-contents/plugins’ directory and overwrite the existing folders for WPML and its components.

6. Log in to your site, go to Plugins and activate WPML core first and then its components.

Once these steps are completed, are you still seeing this message?

January 23, 2018 at 1:30 am #1492958

phamH

Hi Lauren,
I did like your instruction but nothing happened. All versions are the last update included theme, plugins. Please see the attached images and help me to fix this problem, thank you.

January 23, 2018 at 2:40 pm #1493988

Lauren
Supporter

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Please deactivate all non WPML plugins and woocommerce and temporarily switch to a default theme such as Twenty Seventeen. With these settings, does the page load correctly?

If not, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] Page can't load when active WPML plugins’ is closed to new replies.