This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.54 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
January 21, 2019 at 8:45 pm

alexV-27

I am trying to:

Keep updated a webpage that uses Elementor plugin in combination with WPML. Right now, translated page is not updated.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:

Both pages have the same layout.

Instead, I got:

The English version has a previous version of the main one (in Spanish).

January 22, 2019 at 6:16 pm #3117818

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a look in your website and could notice your homepage english translation is not completed yet, this is why you don't see the translated content updated in your website frontend, specifically you could try:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Pages click to edit the english translation of your homempage.

2 - In the Translation Editor, for each page builder block that is still not translated, edit the content and check it as translation complete.

In summary, your page should be 100% translated in order to see its translated content in your website frontend. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/ for the full details on how to proceed.

Please, let me know if it helps, have a nice day.