Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 10, 2019 at 3:04 pm #4731931

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Stefan,
Thank you very much for your authorization.

I applied several tests and I think I have found the cause of the issue. When you translate a subscription there is no option to select the products in Spanish.

For example, visit this link: hidden link and you will see that the product is translated to Spanish and I added the ES as a prefix for the title. However, when you edit the translated Subscription in Spanish: hidden link there is no possibility to choose the products in Spanish.

If I create a test site with a fresh new WordPress installation and WPML plugins, could you install and setup Woocommerce, Woocommerce Multilingual and the necessary plugins to reproduce the issue?

Regards,
Carlos

October 11, 2019 at 7:26 am #4736003

stefanA-12

Hi Carlos,

thank you for all your help! 🙂

Of course I can do that! Where you want to install a new WP installation?

Reg., St.

October 11, 2019 at 7:44 am #4736149

stefanA-12

Me against,

now I remember, here I have a test side from Bigul:

hidden link

Reg., St.

October 11, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4738497

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Stefan,
Thank you very much for providing the Sandbox. I was able log in and made the tests.

I can see that there are at least two problems with that plugin:
1.- When you go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Filter by 'Subscription' no subscription appears there. Also if you go to Subscriptions -> Edit a subscription -> There is no way to translate it or to see the Languages block.
2.- When you edit the subscription the select list with the products doesn't filter by the current backend language and always returns the products in the default language (English in this case). Wich means that there is no way to create a Subscription and select a product in a secondary language (Spanish for example). This means that every time you log in as an agency and try to by a subscription you will be redirected to the cart page in English because the link of the button points to the product in English that you had to select while creating the subscription.

This plugin and/or theme doesn't seems to be compatible with WPML. Could you contact the authors and let them know about this issues? I encourage you to invite them to join our Go Global Program: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ where they can get in touch directly to our compatibility team and fix all this issues.

Regards,
Carlos

October 12, 2019 at 10:22 am #4742703

stefanA-12

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 14, 2019 at 9:28 am #4748605

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos