Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 17, 2018 at 1:11 pm

kataK

I am trying to: Translate the Shop Page title.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
I've set the title already (to Our Wines)
hidden link
hidden link

I've set in the String Translation too:
hidden link

Unfortunately on the frontend I get the original (hungarian) title: Boraink
hidden link

May 20, 2018 at 12:31 pm #2196789

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Please, apologize for the delay in answering. We are a bit loaded lately, but working hard to get back to normal. Another colleague will take care of the ticket as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I would like to provide some hints and debugging steps to move things forward.

Try clearing the cache.

If this does not work, if it is possible for you, do the following test:

***Backup your site and DB before proceeding***

-Deactivate all the plugins but WPML and its add-ons, keep also WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
-Switch to a default WP theme (Twenty Sixteen for example)
-If the issue is gone, reactivate one at a time to see with which one is the conflict

Let us know the results, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

May 22, 2018 at 2:13 pm #2208739

kataK

Hi Otto,

Thank you. Switching to a default theme solves this problem, so I need to contact with my theme's support.

Kind regards,
Denes