This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.34 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidN-51 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 19, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4606843

davidN-51

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hello. When I go to the page translation section, there are still sections to translate image titles, even though those images have been deleted. These images have been deleted on all 3 languages that I use (via Media folder) so in theory these translation fields should not display anymore and they should be completely gone.

Can you tell me how I remove these translation fields for images which have been deleted? I have added an example of these fields which should not appear.

September 21, 2019 at 1:33 am #4614623

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Images are no longer displayed for translation when you remove them from within the page. That is, if you remove the block from the image, then WPML will not display them for translation.

At the moment, looking at the screenshot you posted, it looks like you removed the file from the image, but not the image from within the page. That is why the image content (which is in the database) appears but not the image file.

Please, could you check if the image block is still displayed inside the page in the default language? If so, please remove this block and then save the changes again. This way WPML will know that this image should no longer be displayed for translation.

Thank you.

September 23, 2019 at 6:47 am #4620727

davidN-51

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!