This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: page url in other languages are not working.

Solution: Updating to the latest version solved the issue.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gabrielP-16 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 1:55 pm #2774115

gabrielP-16

Hello Dear,
i have 3 language in my website,
for the My account section,
English : hidden link
French : hidden link

for arabic it should be :
hidden link

but when you click in my account in Arabic language, its redirected to my account in English website.

Note:i check in woo-commerce store URL`s , i couldn't find such page to can edit the end point.
attached picture shows the french language working fine.

Please advice.

Regards,
Gabriel

October 1, 2018 at 5:44 am #2777176

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I just checked your site once and I can see that the my-account page in Arabic is showing the login form in Arabic, is the issue happening once we log in?

Could you please provide me login details, so I can check this issue further? I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues needs some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks