This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 10:19 am #4306869

hannahl-4

I've two languages on my website : english and french
In the English, the website is working, but in french I've error 404. And the french page exist

My website hidden link

Thanks for your help

July 30, 2019 at 10:31 am #4306965

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40MB as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

2. You are using an older version of WordPress on your site, please backup your site and update WordPress to it’s latest version 5.2.2.

3. Could you please make sure that the translated page is 100% translated and published?

4. Please re-save permalink by pressing ‘Save Changes’ button from Settings >> Permalinks and see if this resolve your issue: https://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Permalinks_Screen

5. Please delete all sorts of caches on your site / server cache (if any) / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and see if this resolves your issue.

6. If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

July 30, 2019 at 10:50 am #4307003

hannahl-4

Hi

Thanks for your answer
I've done all the things, but I've still this error....

July 30, 2019 at 1:43 pm #4308121

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please provide me page links/screenshots where I can see this issue.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Pages in 2nd lang are not displayed’ is closed to new replies.