We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 22, 2019 at 5:32 pm #4071355

vasileiosT-3

I have made this website using elementor pro.

i noticed that the design in some pages except blog are broken in front end but not in editor of elementor.

June 24, 2019 at 7:39 am #4075051

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

If the design that is coming from Elementor is broken on the default language of your site, then please understand that it is not an issue that is caused by WPML. If the design of the translated pages or posts is broken, then it might be an issue that is coming from WPML, but we will need to check it.

Can you please confirm that while translating pages that were built with Elementor you have followed our instruction on how to work with WPML and Elementor?
You can see our documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/

Can you also please send me a link to a page where I can see the issue?

Moreover, please correct the following.
By looking at the debug info that you have attached I can see that your server WP Memory Limit is set to 40M. Our recommendations are to have the following as minimal requirements:
- PHP 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation) with a WP Memory Limit of at least 128MB and more if possible.
- MySQL 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation).
Please follow this link for detailed documentation:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Is it possible for you to change those to the minimum requirement?
You may need to contact your hosting provider for that.
Meeting those baseline requirements is most critical before starting to debug and sometimes solves issues like you experiencing.
Most important is to raise the WP Memory Limit.
Please try to raise it before you contact your hosting company.
You can try and do it from the wp-config.php file in your WordPress installation.
Insert this code in that file.

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it before this line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Could you please perform that procedure and see if it help?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] pages in both languages (Greek and English) broken design elementor pro’ is closed to new replies.