Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Izzi Hassan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
November 9, 2019 at 6:44 pm #4918955

jadeH-3

Initially, I faced problem setting up the WPML and associated plugins on my site using Beaver Builder theme.

I received "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions." notice and then I followed this guide - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-is-throwing-an-fatal-error/#post-1372939

So far so good.

After deleting a couple of rows in the database, when I went in to see my Pages, I couldn't find any in any of the list. Just 2 pages were visible out of 5 under one of the List.

Is this a configuration error or something else?

Kindly guide me.

November 11, 2019 at 9:22 am #4923007

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to WPML Support.

Could you let me know which rows you deleted in the database and whether you were able to confirm that the element_type was not correct before you did?

I'm not sure why your pages would suddenly be missing if you only deleted rows in the wp_icl_translations table. Could you provide temporary access to your backend so that I can see what is happening?

Please also let me know which pages or posts you see as missing (if you remember the titles).

I'll be happy to assist you further once I have some more information or gain access.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Pages not found in Beaver builder after activation’ is closed to new replies.