This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.06 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 4:11 pm #3666043

elkeB-6

I am trying to: use the pagination on a blog page (this is not the 'official blog' page, but a page with blocks from the salient/visual composer to show certain categories). When i activate the WPML plugin the pagination returns a 404. it uses &paged=2 instead of /2. It works fine when WPML is deactivated.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The next page of the blog. This works fine when the WPML plugin is deactivated. (hidden link)

Instead, I got: a 404 page ( hidden link )

April 23, 2019 at 10:45 pm #3667775

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This may be a compatibility issue.

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists? That is, keep only the WPML plugins enabled and see if the problem persists.

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Pagination with Blog returns a 404 page (Theme: Salient)’ is closed to new replies.