This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by miguelR-11 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 30, 2019 at 10:14 am #4663613

miguelR-11

Hola,

Parece que se ha desvinculado la traducción en un enlace. Hasta hace poco funcionaba correctamente. ¿Como puedo "revincularlos"?.

Tengo que indicar que esta: hidden link es la traducción de

hidden link (esta si está vinculada al resto de idiomas correctamente)

Si me voy a editar la pàgina en inglés, me aparece un "Connect with translations " pero al clickar, no me aparece la página Nuevos Proyectos para poder seleccionarla.

¿Me pueden ayudar?

Un Saludo,

October 1, 2019 at 5:51 am #4668821

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

The ticket is created in the English Forum. So I am replying to you in English. Hope it will be okay for you.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure you can connect between the translations or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 1, 2019 at 7:35 am #4669193

miguelR-11

Hi,

I try your following troubleshooting steps but not work.

Can I help my please?

October 1, 2019 at 4:04 pm #4673781

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Also please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 1, 2019 at 8:39 pm #4675393

miguelR-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!