Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 24, 2017 at 3:12 pm #1350265

Martin Pavlicek

What are you trying to translate?
I am using the "Display option to use the values submitted in a different field" functionality in Gravity Forms, which you can find in Address field settings under the bookmark "Advanced" (see image).

I would like to translate the text "Same as delivery address", but unfortunately it doesn't appear either in string translation or in form translation.

What are you seeing? (please include a screenshot)
I can't translate it and it still appears on the front-end in the original language.

Thank you for providing the solution.

Best,

Martin

August 25, 2017 at 9:18 pm #1351447

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Hello, I'm very sorry for the delayed response, it seems that we had a bug in our support forum that sent your ticket into oblivion, and it just now showed up.

Please go to WPML > String Translation and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link "Translate texts in admin screens »". Then, scroll through that page and see if you find a section for Gravity forms. If so, expand that section and look for this option label, tick the checkbox and click Apply to add it to the String Translation table. Now you can go back to WPML > String Translation and you should see the string added there.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

August 29, 2017 at 7:22 am #1352998

Martin Pavlicek

Hello Lauren,

I am sorry for my late answer - Unfortunately I didn't get email notification about your response.

I did as you suggested, but the text from "Display option to use the values submitted in a different field" functionality in Gravity Forms is not there.

Could you please replicate the situation on you side?

You will see there is no way how to translate this string.

Thank you for your answer.

Martin

August 29, 2017 at 5:55 pm #1353692

Lauren
Supporter

Hi Martin, I dug around a bit and found that this issue has been reported to our development team and they are currently working on it. I will follow up with them and get an update for you. I will report back here as soon as I have more information. Thanks in advance for your patience.

October 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm #1398188

Martin Pavlicek

Hi Lauren,

it has been more than 6 months since I reported this bug for the first time.

When are you going to fix it?

It's just... 6 months!

Thanks for answer.

Martin

October 12, 2017 at 1:15 pm #1399223

Lauren
Supporter

Hi Martin, I have checked with our developers and can confirm that this is still in the queue and will be worked on, however I don't have a time estimate of when it should be completed. As soon as I hear that it has been resolved, I will be happy to report back here.

November 13, 2017 at 2:58 pm #1429066

Martin Pavlicek

Hello Lauren,

can you update me on this matter?

I am trying to solve it since April this year.
Nobody from your developers has never contacted me and the issue is still present.

What can people do to make you fix a bug well known more than 7 months?!

Martin

November 15, 2017 at 2:26 pm #1431490

Lauren
Supporter

HI Martin, I wish I had more information for you. Our developers prioritize issues by importance (the number of people affected by an issue) and unfortunately there are currently a lot of critical issues in queue. I have confirmed that it is still in line and will be worked on as soon as it is possible. I promise to update you here as soon as I have more information.

The topic ‘[Closed] Part of the Address field can't be translated’ is closed to new replies.