This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nikolajW 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 5:45 am #4635747

nikolajW

Hello,

please see this video to understand my issue.
hidden link

Basically the pay button in front-end orders page doesn't work.

Regards

September 25, 2019 at 11:07 am #4638047

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I will assist you with the issue.

I have checked your site and it seems you are testing the scenario without WooCommerce Multilingual active. Make sure the cart synchronization is enabled in WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Settings.

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/clearing-cart-contents-when-language-or-currency-change/#cart-options

Let me know if that helps

Kind regards
Raja

September 25, 2019 at 11:41 am #4638349

nikolajW

Hmmm, it was all the time enabled. :/
See screenshot.

The article have nothing about my issue.

September 26, 2019 at 5:06 am #4643481

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok for you.

*Important: Be sure to backup your site and database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like. You can use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

September 26, 2019 at 3:36 pm #4648431

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Based on the discussion on the other ticket, I m suspecting this to be a related issue. let me if this still an issue.

September 27, 2019 at 1:54 am #4650755

nikolajW

Hey,

see video for demonstration.
hidden link

It works randomly sometimes, but ususally don't... :/

September 27, 2019 at 11:41 am #4653755

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I think this particular issue is due to plugin or theme conflict, As i am unable to reproduce on a clean installation. Probably this is a conflict with your theme which I am not sure. I tried to switch the theme but the site seems to be broken. Please share with me any error message you received on your email.

It would be better if you can send me a snapshot copy of your site so that I can look into details about the issue.

You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/.

September 27, 2019 at 3:45 pm #4655663

nikolajW

Hey, the error was caused by the plugin Divi Switch.
The site is online again. 🙂

The site appears broken, because I'm using Divi Builder which is operating with shortcodes.
If you switch the Theme, you will be left with those "broken" looking text.

There is one thing I don't understand.
You already asked one time for permission to use duplicator and I approved it. 😀
Why asking again?

See video for demonstration, that it is still not working.
hidden link

September 30, 2019 at 1:33 pm #4664877

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I am checking on this, Duplicator created, I will give an update by tomorrow, Thanks for your patience.

October 1, 2019 at 9:57 am #4670753

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I am unable to reproduce the issue using the duplicator copy of your site everything works perfectly hidden link.

Probably this should be a cache issue that may be from your server. Clear any server-side caching check if that helps.

October 2, 2019 at 1:48 am #4675821

nikolajW

Works now! 😀
I guess, it was the cache.

Thank you very much.

Btw. I attached a screenshot, which shows some design and text differences on your video to the page I designed.
Why is that?

October 3, 2019 at 4:44 am #4684657

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Glad that resolved your issue.

The page is auto-translated by the browser to English and hence you see the difference in text and styling 🙂

I hope the ticket can be closed now, Please mark this as resolved, Feel free to contact us in case if you need further assistance.

October 3, 2019 at 2:00 pm #4688429

nikolajW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!