This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 14, 2018 at 11:09 am #2735187

שיראל בוגנים

I installed wpml and woocomerce multilingual yesterday, everthing work fine exept for the checkout page - after checking out with a credit card the site suppose to redirect you to payment page where you put your credit info, but now it just transfers you to a page where you can see your order details and can't go further.
That problem happens in both languages - hebrew (default language) and english.

hidden link

Also, in the middle of the picture it says "payment" - I don't know how to change that in english, because I already translated the payment page (where you put your delivery address).

September 16, 2018 at 8:46 pm #2739184

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

If the issue is happening in Hebrew the default language, so I wonder if it is an that comes from WPML.
Have you configured the credit card checkout process correctly?
If you temporarily deactivate WPML and its add-ons, do you still get this issue?

About the 'תשלום' string that you are trying to translate, have you searched for this string in the Strings Translation section and tried to translate it there?
If not can you please try it?
Here is the link to our Strings Translation documentation.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] payment form don't apear after checkout’ is closed to new replies.