This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 10:23 am #4560195

miklosS

Dear WPML,

I use you translation plugins to translate WordPress and Woocommerce.

Since last week I have a problem with the translation of credit/debit card payment gateway slug translation.

We use Barion Payment Gateway for WooCommerce (hidden link) to process credit/debit card payments on our webpage. The clients can pay on our website when they checkout via webpage, but sometimes my colleagues add the order via woocommerce admin panel (when the client calls us, etc.). When they add a new order they choose the language of the order (we sell to Slovakia and Hungary, so when a Slovakian client orders something the language of the order is sk, otherwise hu). The payment gateway until last week was translating the payment link to redirect the client to the proper page, but something happened and now in each case the slugs are in the default language.

For example:
hidden link... – for hungarian hidden link... -for slovakian

In Hungarian it should be:
hidden link...

This feature used to work, the Store URLs are translated in Woocommerce Multilingual and the Checkout page slug is translated via Page translation.

Could you please help me?

Thank you,
Cs.

September 13, 2019 at 8:46 am #4566657

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Please let me know the following information for tracking the issue.

a) Please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding.

b) I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Payment gateway endpoint translation problem’ is closed to new replies.